Innovate for development
03 Mar 2019
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday urged engineers to concentrate more on research for innovating newer technologies so that Bangladesh can take proper development strategies suiting the local soil, water and climate. We want you to pay greater attention to research in the engineering sector... we'll have to innovate newer technologies through research so that we can take development strategies that will suit our country's soil, people, climate and all other things,? she said. The prime minister said this while inaugurating a four-day 59th convention of the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB) in the city's Ramna. The theme of this year's convention is Engineering Excellent: Earth to Space. Hasina said today's world is dependent on technologies, and newer development strategies are being worked out.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer
- Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.