PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
28 Feb 2019
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate the four-day 59th convention of Engineers Institution Bangladesh (IEB). The Convention will be announced in the capital's Ramna on Saturday at 4:00 pm. The closing ceremony will be held on Monday (March 4). Parliament's opposition leader Hussain Muhammad Ershad will be present there as the chief guest. In this regard, IEB general secretary Engineer Khandaker Manjur Morshed informed this at a press conference held at Councilor Hall of IEB headquarters in the capital's Ramna on Friday. IEB president and Awami League?s science and technology affairs secretary engineer Abdus Sabur presided over the meeting.IEB vice-president engineer Nuruzzaman, engineer Manjurul Haque Manju, engineer MN Siddique, engineer Mollah Mohammad Abul Hossain, honorary general secretary Engineer Nazrul Islam, engineer Kazi Khairul Bashar, engineer Abul Kalam Hazari, engineer Mamunur Rashid, and IEB's Dhaka Center Chairman Engineer Waliullah Shikder also spoke on the occasion.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer
- Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.