"Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
05 May 2019
The seminar on "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution" will be held at the IEB Council hall on Sunday, May 5, at 3.30 pm, by Computer Engineering Division, IEB. Chief guest: Mr. Mustafa Jabber, Honorable Minister, Ministry of Post, Telecommunication and Information Technology, Special Guest: Murad Hassan MP, Honorable State Minister, Ministry of Health and Family Planning and Engineer Md. Abdus Sabur, President, IEB and science and technology affairs secretary, Bangladesh Awami League. Welcome, everyone.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer
- Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.