Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
26 Jul 2019
Textile and Jute Minister Ghulam Dastagi's Ghazi Bir Pratik has remarked that textile engineers should be more interested in self-employment for the development of textile or textile sector.He said, why do textile engineers work? You (textile engineer) should be more interested in self-employment. There is no alternative to the initiative itself to strengthen our sector. The minister said this while addressing a seminar on the importance of textile technology in Bangladesh on the evening of Sunday (July 27th) at the initiative of the Department of Textiles, Engineers Institution, Bangladesh (IEB). Ghulam Dastgir Ghazi said textile engineers have to create public opinion to give BCS status. Without making public opinion, any recommendation will not work.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer
- Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.