'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
26 Jul 2019
The Minister of Posts and Telecommunications, Mostafa Jabbar, has said that the name of the future superhighway in information technology is 'Five G' technology. It will give birth to a new civilization. Bangladesh has started preparing to enter the world of five g technology from 2021 to 2021, bypassing the past of the industrial revolution. BTRC is working on this goal, Teletalk is also being prepared. He said this while addressing a seminar titled '3G: The Future Network' organized by IEB Computer Engineering Department at the Engineers' Institution, Bangladesh (IEB) Council Hall on Sunday (July 27). The minister said, "There is no alternative to creating skilled human resources in the information technology sector. Five years later, the technology that will be based on Five-Z can not be estimated. He also hoped to create a 3G device like a mobile device. Engineer's Institution, Bangladesh (IEB) President and Bangladesh Awami League's Secretary of Engineering and Technology Engineer Md. Abdus Sabur, Honorable General Secretary Engineer Khandaker Manzoor Morshed, Teletalk MD. Shahabuddin and BTRC Commissioner Engineer Md. Mohiuddin Jhantu.
Chairman of IEB's Computer Engineering Department and Vice-Chancellor of the Canadian University of Bangladesh. Engineer Muhammad Mahfuzul Islam presided over the ceremony. The seminar presented the keynote paper in the performance of Ronak Ahsan, Editor-in-Chief of Computer Engineering at IEB - Professor of Electrical Engineering at BUET. Engineer Farhad Hossain and Deputy Project Director of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Rezaul Karim Rizvi.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer
- Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.