Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.
29 Jul 2019
Engineering Faculty, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU), organized a seminar on education and 4th industrial revolution at the Statistics Department of the university on Saturday.
Engr Md Abdus Sobor, President of Bangladesh Engineers Institute (EIB), was present as chief guest while university Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Md Alauddin presided over the function, where Prof Dr Munaz Ahmed Noor, Vice-Chancellor of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, presented keynote article. EIB General Secretary Engnr Khondokar Monjur Morshed, Engineering Faculty Dean Prof Dr Mostofa Kamal Nasir, Teachers Association President Dr Md Shahin Uddin, took speech as special guests. Prof Dr Md Ikbal Mahmodh, Chairman of Textile Engineering Department, delivered welcome speech.
Speakers said students have to be prepared for the 4th industrial revolution. Our present government has been showing dream of digital Bangladesh for the last ten years. They also said, nowadays we hire technicians from abroad with providing high salary. So, an efficient technicians should be built so that we cannot hire more experts from overseas countries.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer