IEB has protested physically abusing an assistant engineer of the Barind Multipurpose Development Authority - BMDA
06 Feb 2020
IEB has protested physically abusing an assistant engineer of the Barind Multipurpose Development Authority - BMDA.
Honorary General Secretary Engr. Khandker Manjur Morshed on behalf of The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh - IEB has strongly protested and condemned the incident.
IEB expects all concerned to take immediate action in this regard.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer