Do not panic, we should prevent the corona virus with awareness!
10 Mar 2020
Symptoms: Fever, cough, sore throat, headache.
Infection: Cough, sneezing, shaking hands or hugs, infected objects, contact with animals.
Wash hands regularly with soap or hand sanitizer.Let's use the mask. Do not give hands to face, nose and eyes.I refrain from shaking hands and hugging.When coughing or sneezing, I cover my face with elbows or tissues.I try to avoid populous areas.Take doctor's advice immediate if the symptoms appear.
When traveling from an affected country and communicate with fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
The hotline numbers are: 01927711784, 01927711785, 01937000011, 01937110011
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer