IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
07 May 2019
Today marks the 71st founding anniversary of Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB). Engineers all over the country observe the day as Engineers Day every year amid great enthusiasm, says a news release. Marking the day, the IEB headquarters in the capital city's Ramna area has been decked colorfully. At 8 o?clock in the morning today, national and IEB flags will be hosted at its headquarters which will be followed by swearing-in and a rally. In separate messages, President Abdul Hamid and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina wished all the members of the IEB success. It may be mentioned that the IEB, the only national institution for professional engineers, was established on this day in 1948.
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer
- Seminar on 4th industrial revolution at Bhashani University.