আইইবি পদকের জন্য মনোনয়ন
12 Jan 2023
Rules and procedures for IEB Award
A. Procedure for nomination of candidates:
5 (five) Corporate members out of whom at least 3 (three) should be Fellows,
may propose name of the candidate for the Award of IEB Medal 2022 as per Article 64 of the Constitution of IEB.
B. Eligibility for IEB Award/Medal:
- The candidate must be a Member of the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh, unless otherwise decided by the Council.
- The candidate must be an eminent engineer who has earned a name for himself in his profession and widely respected.
- He must have personally contributed towards the enhancement of knowledge in his own discipline.
- He must have exhibited commendable leadership qualities including innovation in the discharge of his duties.
- He must have also contributed to furthering understanding and friendship among professionals of his country and abroad in conformity with the objectives of The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh.
C. Format for Bio-Data:
2. Educational Qualification
3. Professional Affiliation : Membership/Fellowship No
4. Awards received/Distinctions (if any)5.Last
5. positions held
6. Details of significant Design, Research Development
7. Contributions towards professional development both national and international
8. Contribution towards professional understanding and international cooperation.
Involvement in IEB activities and remarkable achievement
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer