IEB and AABEA provide cash assistance to more than 200 unemployed families in Corona
28 Jul 2020
A joint venture between the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB) and
the Association of Bangladeshi Engineers in America (AABEA) has provided
cash assistance to unemployed, destitute and helpless families affected by
the epidemic Corona Virus COVID-19. On Tuesday (July 28), more than
two hundred families were given BDT 1,500 in cash at the Engineers Staff College.
Which will continue in the future.
Engineer Khandker Manjur Morshed, Honorary General Secretary of IEB,
was present as the chief guest at the function to provide cash assistance
to the unemployed, destitute and helpless families. IEB's Honorary Assistant
General Secretary Engineer Abul Kalam Hazari and newly elected
Honorary Assistant General Secretary Engineer Ranak Ahsan were also present.
Speaking as the chief guest, Engineer Khandker Manjur Morshed said that
"the world is going through a terrible situation today. In this situation, many peoples
in the world have become unemployed. Bangladesh is no exception. In this situation,
we have distributed this cash among more than two hundred unemployed families.
These money distribution activities will continue."
- Chawkbazar fire: IEB forms 6-member investigation committee
- IEB forms probe body to investigate Banani fire incident
- Innovate for development
- PM to open IEB's 59th convention today
- "Role of Biomedical Engineering in the 4th Industrial Revolution"
- IEB's 71st founding anniversary today
- IIFT and Doha Mahfil held at IEB
- Textile engineers should be interested in self-employment
- 'Five G' will be the birth of a new civilization: Mostafa Jabbar
- Smart pre-paid meters will reduce the cost of customer